Caradonna Adventures and Viva Wyndham Fortuna Seaside Resort have partnered up with the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism and the Reef Oasis Dive Membership to create the “Final” bundle for the 2023 Grand Bahama Island Dive Week.
The occasion takes place from June 18-24, 2023, and consists of a number of social occasions in addition to among the finest diving within the Caribbean, together with the world-famous Tiger Seaside.
The bundle consists of the next:
- Six nights of all-inclusive lodging in a superior room.
- Every day: full breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks and drinks, together with alcohol.
- Use of non-motorized watersports.
- Free WiFi and scheduled each day leisure
- 4 days of two-tank boat dives.
- 2-tank tiger shark dive at Tiger seaside.
- Airport transfers.
Commenting on the bundle, Viva Wyndham’s govt vice chairman of gross sales and advertising Amanda Santana stated:
“We’re excited to associate with Caradonna Adventures to welcome visitors from all around the world again to our Viva Wyndham Fortuna Seaside Resort, a fascinating vacation spot solely 45 minutes away from Miami, with handy ferries out of Fort Lauderdale. With this location so alluring to divers we have been delighted to conceive this distinctive week for them and different lovers of the saltwater way of life.”
You’ll find out extra and e book your bundle right here.