With the 2022 Method 1 world championship determined, who’s the favourite to win all of it in 2023? Here’s a checklist of way-too-early odds.
With 4 races remaining on the 22-race 2022 Method 1 calendar, the world championship has already been received.
There’s a most of 112 factors nonetheless on the desk for every driver, and Purple Bull’s Max Verstappen owns a 113-point lead over teammate Sergio Perez in second place and a 114-point lead over Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc in third.
Verstappen secured his second consecutive world title together with his twelfth win of the season, one shy of the single-season file, within the Japanese Grand Prix at Suzuka Circuit.
Nonetheless remaining on this yr’s schedule are america Grand Prix at Circuit of the Americas (Sunday, October 23), the Mexico Metropolis Grand Prix at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez (Sunday, October 30), the Sao Paulo Grand Prix at Interlagos Circuit (Sunday, November 13), and the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at Yas Marina Circuit (Sunday, November 20).
However with the world championship determined and the constructor title prone to be determined shortly, many are already looking forward to subsequent yr.
Who’s the favourite to win the world championship in 2023? Will Verstappen win a 3rd in a row? Will Hamilton win a record-breaking eighth? Or will Method 1 get simply its third new world champion since 2011?
Listed here are the way-too-early world championship odds for 2023, in response to WynnBET.
NOTE: -130 means a profitable $130 wager returns $230, +375 means a $100 wager returns $475
- Max Verstappen, Purple Bull: -130
- Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes: +375
- Charles Leclerc, Ferrari: +425
- George Russell, Mercedes: +1500
- Carlos Sainz Jr., Ferrari: +1750
- Sergio Perez, Purple Bull: +2000
- Lando Norris, McLaren: +7500
- Fernando Alonso, Aston Martin: +10000
- Esteban Ocon, Alpine: +10000
- Alexander Albon, Williams: +15000
- Valtteri Bottas, Alfa Romeo: +15000
- Nyck de Vries, AlphaTauri: +15000
- Pierre Gasly, Alpine: +15000
- Kevin Magnussen, Haas: +15000
- Oscar Piastri, McLaren: +15000
- Lance Stroll, Aston Martin: +15000
- Yuki Tsunoda, AlphaTauri: +15000
- Zhou Guanyu, Alfa Romeo: +15000
Odds and availability topic to vary.
There are solely 18 drivers listed as a result of there are nonetheless two seats open for subsequent yr: the Haas seat alongside Kevin Magnussen and the Williams seat alongside Alexander Albon.
Mick Schumacher at present drives for Haas and hasn’t but been dominated out for 2023, whereas Nicholas Latifi at present drives for Williams and has already been dominated out for 2023.
Anticipate the drivers who take these two seats to be listed at +15000.