Gilberto “Zurdo” Ramirez (44-1, 30 KOs) and Joe Smith Jr (28-4, 22 KOs) battle it out stay on DAZN from The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on Saturday, October 7. The competition options Mexican former tremendous middleweight champion up towards American former gentle heavyweight champion. The bout is scheduled for 10 rounds at cruiserweight. A day earlier than the struggle present the athletes step on the scales to make it official.
In Australia, the occasion airs stay on Sunday, October 8.
Each fighters efficiently made the required 200-pound restrict. Zurdo Ramirez weighed-in at 191.6 lbs. Joe Smith Jr confirmed 191.8 lbs.
Within the co-main occasion, Bektemir Melikuziev (12-1, 9 KOs) of Uzbekistan defends his WBA Intercontinental tremendous middleweight belt towards former world title challenger Alantez Fox (28-4-1, 13 KOs) of america. The bout is scheduled for 10 rounds. The fighters tipped the scales at 167.6 lbs and 167.2 lbs, respectively.
Additionally on the cardboard, Darius Fulghum (7-0, 7 KOs) got here in at 170.2 lbs for his eight-round gentle heavyweight bout towards Alan Campa (18-8, 12 KOs), who was 168.8 lbs. Plus, Eric Tudor (9-0, 6 KOs) and Jose Luis Sanchez (13-3-1, 4 KOs) confirmed 153.4 lbs and 153.8 lbs, respectively, for his or her eight-rounder at tremendous welterweight.
Get Zurdo vs Smith full struggle card and weigh-in outcomes under.
Zurdo vs Smith struggle card
- Gilberto Zurdo Ramirez (191.6 lbs) vs. Joe Smith Jr (191.8 lbs), 10 rounds, cruiserweight – WBA cruiserweight title eliminator
- Bektemir Melikuziev (167.6 lbs) vs. Alantez Fox (167.2 lbs), 10 rounds, tremendous middleweight – Melikuziev’s WBA Intercontinental title
- Darius Fulghum (170.2 lbs) vs. Alan Campa (168.8 lbs), 8 rounds, gentle heavyweight
- Eric Tudor (153.4 lbs) vs. Jose Luis Sanchez (153.8 lbs), 8 rounds, tremendous welterweight
- Tristan Kalkreuth (199.2 lbs) vs. Aaron Casper (193 lbs), 8 rounds, cruiserweight
- Daniel Luna (133.8 lbs) vs. Erick Garcia Benitez (134.2 lbs), 4 rounds, light-weight
- Jahyae Brown (152.4 lbs) vs. Victor Toney (156.4 lbs), 8 rounds, middleweight
Unique ExpressVPN supply for FIGHTMAG readers: Get 3 further months free with a 12-month subscription. That is a saving of 49%.
Hyperlinks to streaming, pay-per-view, ticketing or VPN platforms offered on this web page, if any, are affiliate hyperlinks. We will likely be paid a fee, with no further value to you, should you use these hyperlinks to make a purchase order.